What is the value for a woman to ive in her true core nature in this very masculine world? How would one benefit from being in it? Being with 33 awesome women these last 3 days definitely made me look into this amazing power women have.
Let me tell you what I got from this weekend:
- The sacred and safe place created, offered me a place to Be Vulnerable, allowing my emotions to be expressed and be rewarded by their energy. Emotions are Energy in Motion.
- That love and friendship can grow fast in my heart
- That it is so much fun to be silly, to joke, to be free, and that I don’t do it often enough.
- My need for a support group, friendship, love and more specifically sisterhood.
- The importance in my life to listen to my thoughts, to my guardian angel, and to pay attention to the guidance I receive in a mindful way.
- That I have a relationship with money that doesn’t make a lot of sense and that I can probably look more into it to see what parts need to be rewritten.
- How good it feels to nourish my body with only whole fresh food. Eating to satisfy my feminine power will be one of my priorities this month and that I will be sharing my discoveries in my next blog post.
I have been working with feminine energy for over 10 years now. It started when I realized that my husband and I had switched roles and that I was carrying the masculine energy in our couple. This was creating some stress as you can imagine. I might read about this in another article.
There are different ways to go about embodying our feminine power. It makes sense there are different ways when we start talking about embodying the Physical, the Emotional, the Mental and the Spiritual aspects of it. Embodying it in more than one aspect of our true Nature – Being a Woman- will deepen our experience.
This weekend was rich in experiences that allowed me, and all of us, to express and share our feminine powers. Using Jasmine essential oil in the room we ate a meal that felt like it was being eaten in a garden of jasmine – jasmine is an excellent essential oil for healing our sexual energies. This helped me realize that I don’t pay much attention to what I eat. Since I have been back I have been a lot more mindful about what I eat and do for my feminine energy.
Being with such a group of beautiful women confirmed my belief that I don’t need make up or a pretty dress to be beautiful- Beauty comes from within- but that I like to take care of my physical body – Yes ! pamper me !!!
Painting is also an activity that frees up my feminine energy. Practice makes me better and the need to set time aside on a regular basis is so necessary for me.
When was the last time you danced like no one was watching? I am getting better at this even if I don’t do it as often as I should. Freedom is what first comes first to my mind when I do this, and then I notice that my body is not as flexible and strong as I would like; a very good motivation to exercise more.
I am thankful that I was able to share my expertise on how to embody our feminine power on more a physical level – I use posture, touch, stretching, food. My background in chiropractic is definitely a plus for that.
If our feminine energy is stagnant, we most likely will have some signs or symptoms. I invite you to look at the left side of your body, to put your hands on your back :
– What does it feels like? Do you experience pain on the left side of the body, numbness? Are there things you don’t like about that part of your body?
– What sensation do you feel? Is it comfortable and enjoyable?
– What is the shape of your back? Is it rounded? Is it curved ? Is one side tighter than the other? Are there muscle tensions?
– How does it react to your touch? To someone else’s touch?
– How do you naturally hold yourself?
Be mindful of what is going on within and act on what you want it to be. Change starts when we are aware and acknowledge where we are and where we want to be.
If you would like help to identify the specific areas in your body that needs attention, I invite you to schedule a session with me.
Make sure you sign up to receive my next newsletter on “What does my feminine energy want to be fed with?”